The Cook County/Grand Marais EDA and its developer, One Roof Community Housing and their general contractor Common Ground Construction, will accept bids for a housing project consisting of 4 – 4 plex rental units in Lutsen, MN. Bids will be accepted for the following work: excavation/site/road work, septic, electrical, carpentry for porches and decks, and transportation. Potential bidders may bid on a single or multiple components of the project.
This project must be completed in 2018. Bid deadline Noon, Friday, May 11, 2018 followed by a public bid opening at 1 p.m. at One Roof Community Housing, 12 E. 4th Street in Duluth. For questions or more information, call Brad Gilbertson at 218-591-1182 or send email to email@example.com.
The following documents provide details for bidding:
- Lutsen Request for Proposal – Rebid 4.27.2018
- Scope of Electrical Work
- Lutsen Housing Dev. – Civil Signed Plan – 03232013
- Homark Homes Installation Specifications
- Decks & Porches
- Specifications for Steffes Heating Units
- Specifications for Rheem Electric Water Heater
- Preliminary Certificate of Survey
- Prevailing Wage for Cook County