One Roof offers a closing cost assistance program to income eligible households called the Purchase Assistance Loan.
The Purchase Assistance Loan program offers qualified homebuyers the opportunity to finance their conventional loan down payment, saving the cost of monthly private mortgage insurance.
This is a monthly paying loan and may be used in conjunction with additional assistance programs.
You may be eligible for the Purchase Assistance Loan if you:
- Have or will obtain One Roof’s Homebuyer Education Workshop certificate before closing
- Are purchasing an owner occupied property
- Have a household income of $100,00 or less
- Are purchasing a home that is $200,000 or less
- Are purchasing a property within 30 miles of Duluth, MN
- Are purchasing a property with 4 or less units
- Do not own any other real estate
For more information on this program and loan details, click the following link: Purchase Assistance Loan
* Loan and program availability dependent upon funding.