In compliance with our communities response to COVID-19, all of One Roof’s Home Stretch in-person classes are currently being held in an online ZOOM meeting format, to prioritize health and safety.
These classes will remain FREE until the time at which our regular in- person classes commence.
Please contact Dakota to register: 218-206-8715 / email@example.com
ZOOM Online Upcoming Home Stretch Classes
May 4th & 5th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
June 8th and 9th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
Our monthly in-person Home Stretch workshops cover the home buying process from start-to-finish, and are designed to help you become an informed, prepared consumer. Home Stretch offers objective, practical information to help you get on the path to home ownership. Our in-person workshop also utilizes the current knowledge of local industry professionals with guest speakers including local loan officers, Realtors, home inspectors, closing agents and home insurance professionals. Topics include:
- Determine your readiness to buy a home
- Understand credit, and how it can affect your home purchase
- Decide what type of mortgage is best for your needs
- Select the right home for your family
- Understand the loan closing process
- Learn about local mortgage loan and down payment assistance programs, and more!
*While Home Stretch certification is required to purchase a CLT home our workshops are open to any person wanting to purchase a home regardless of income level or property location.