Our monthly in-person Home Stretch workshops cover the home buying process from start-to-finish, and are designed to help you become an informed, prepared consumer. Home Stretch offers objective, practical information to help you get on the path to homeownership. Our in-person workshop also utilizes the current knowledge of local industry professionals with guest speakers including local loan officers, Realtors, home inspectors, closing agents and home insurance professionals. Topics include:
- Determine your readiness to buy a home
- Understand credit, and how it can affect your home purchase
- Decide what type of mortgage is best for your needs
- Select the right home for your family
- Understand the loan closing process
- Learn about local mortgage loan and down payment assistance programs, and more!
For a complete listing of upcoming workshops, Click here to download the Homestretch Class Schedule.
*While Home Stretch certification is required to purchase a CLT home our workshops are open to any person wanting to purchase a home regardless of income level or property location.
Payment is required 5 days in advance to be guaranteed a spot in class. If you are registering with less than 5 days before class, please call our office for availability. You may pay online through the application link above or checks can be made payable to One Roof Community Housing and mailed or delivered to our office.